Microblower for Woodworm and Dry Rot Treatment
For blowing pesticides without misting, fogging or atomizing
Property Repair Systems - 01626 331351
Where you can talk to real people
The SprayFast Microblower is ideal for dry rot and woodworm treatment using water based products, such as our Boron Ultra 12. It saves over 50% in spraying labour time and allows access to hidden voids.
Microsprayers can be hired for spraying woodworm and dry rot, under floors, in roofs, through air bricks and behind panels.
What is a SprayFast Microblower
The PRS Sprayfast Microblower is a machine for applying water based fungicidal and insecticidal treatments to under floor spaces and behind panel areas, as well as within roof voids. It allows spray treatment to all kinds of masonry and timber, even where direct access is not available. It can treat floors via air brick holes and spray up to 10 metres.
Main benefits of a SprayFast Blower
1. Reaches hidden voids - air plume swirls and distributes spray on all surfaces
2. Fewer or no floorboards to lift - reaches much further than a spray lance
3. Keeps the Technician further from the spray, less exposure
4. Sprays coarse droplets, so it is not an 'atomizer', does not produce a 'fog' or 'mist'
4. Low pressure - only needs 5psi, rather than 40psi for effective spraying, thus giving much better control over fluid consumption
5. Not a 'fogger' - delivers a full treatment loading for proper treatment effectiveness
6. Sprays any water based fungicide/insecticide
7. Less fluid wastage than
a conventional spray nozzle - the fluid droplets are carried in a turbulent
column of air for uniform distribution and even surface coating
Adjusting the fluid control on the Sprayfast Microblower handle
Why not Atomize, Fog or Mist?
Breaking pesticides down into very fine mists or fogs is not a good idea because;
1. The pesticides are not designed to be used in this way, so the resulting concentration of active ingredient in the resulting fog is too low to be effective and will not meet the Manufacturer's specification.
2. Fogs and mists are prone to drift around on the slightest breeze, entering other rooms, escaping into the open air and affecting non protected people and animals.
3. Atomized treatments cannot be guaranteed because the surface loadings of active ingredient fall below the recommended levels.
SprayFast Microblower Specification
The Blower and all its pipework, hose and cable fit inside a standard tough plastic box for easy transport. The machine is operated from the box with the lids closed to keep the pump clean.
1. Blower Motor - 110 volt, 1000 watts
2. Spraying Hose - wire reinforced 32mm diameter outer air hose 7.5 metres long
3. Fluid input hose - 1/4 inch I.D. heavy duty flexible hose, 5 metres long, fitted with a snap-on tail which plugs into standard Eclipse, Sovereign and Birchwood pumps and can be extended further using standard fittings.
4. Minimum pressure required - 5 psi
5. Electrical cable - 5 metres, 110 volt plug
6. Maximum fluid output - water based fluids, 40 litres per hour
7. Weight, gross for shipping - 17kgs
SprayFast Microblower inside its tough plastic crate.